- Four years of University Studies, including holding a first cycle university degree.
- Two additional years of university studies or work experience.
Graduates from the Gulf States, and the Middle-East and North Africa Region, in various university disciplines, such as Medicine, Engineering, Law, Management, Economy, Psychology, Sociology, Education, and related disciplines.
Number of credits
90 European credits (ECTS) spread on 4 full-time consecutive semesters, among which a summer semester.
Possibility of part-time study.
Arabic, French, English
On-line admission: www.manser.usj.edu.lb
Starting of Courses 2013-2014
3 September 2013
Deadline for receipt of applications
May 30, 2013
Residency requirement in Beirut for full-time studies
1 September 2013 until 30 June 2014
Estimated cost of living in Beirut for 10 months
Location of Courses
Innovation and Sport Campus, Saint-Joseph University
Damascus Street, Beirut – Lebanon
- Scholarships offered by Renault Foundation to full-time students of certain countries of the region.
- Access to paid internships in World Bank projects throughout the world.
- Access to grants for research essays form the Road Traffic Injuries Research Network.
- Access to training in road safety assessment by the international Road Assessment Program.
Beirut 1104 2020, Lebanon
Director of the Master : Pr. Ramzi Salamé
Telephone : +961 (0) 1 42 10 00, Ext. 1146
Mail : email@example.com
Presidency of USJ, Damascus Road
B.P. 17-5208 Mar Mikhaël